Your health is precious. Memorial Hospitals Group is taking all necessary precautions to make sure you
and your loved ones stay safe.
All our hospitals are operated according to guidelines dictated by the World Health Organization and
Turkish Health Ministry.
In light of the current developments surrounding Corona (Covid-19) virus pandemic, we would like to
inform you about the measurements taken in our hospitals.
1. All patients who have traveled within the last 14 days should apply self-quarantine and will not be
admitted to our hospitals.
2. After 14 day isolation period, patients can be admitted to our hospitals if they do not show any
symptoms of the virus.
3. Only 1 companion will be allowed with patient throughout his/her stay.
4. Visitors will not be allowed until a more stable situation is reached.
5. All Memorial Hospitals are cleaned, disinfected on a regular basis, and we have increased the
frequency of our regular cleaning services.
6. All employees are regularly informed and trained about the virus.
7. All new patients/visitors are tested for fever and are admitted to our hospitals after they disinfect
their hands/wear masks if needed.
8. Please follow all sanitation rules, wash your hands, and avoid crowded places at all times.
9. World Health Organization announcements can be at: https://www.who.int/
For any questions/exceptions, you can reach us at email@example.com or +90 549 639